Do You Have a Passion for All Things Cycling? Join Us!
CMM is seeking applicants to join our Board of Directors who have expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Fundraising and relationship-building (individual and business)
- Program/event planning
- Cycling history and vintage bikes
The Cycling Museum of Minnesota will strive to have a Board of Directors that represents the full diversity of Minnesota and the cycling community. Board members will commit to the following:
- One monthly meeting of the full Board (typically on a Monday evening);
- At least one additional monthly subcommittee meeting (collections and exhibits, fundraising, communications, or finance/development); and,
- Between 10-15 hours monthly of service outside meetings.
To be considered, please send a letter of interest (one page or less), along with a resume or list of qualifications, to Cycling Museum of Minnesota Secretary and Board Development Committee Chair Nina Clark, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct questions to Nina via email, or call 651-528-9529.
Deadline for applications is June 1, 2016. For more information on Board of Director roles and responsibilities, view the full posting here.