The CMM celebrates how cycling has shaped our culture and communities and provides us with tools to transform the future.
Through the work of the CMM, our community will better understand the foundational and central role of cycling and cyclists in our past, present, and future development.
Both the museum and our website are being formed as we speak. We hope to be open to the public in 2015. In the meantime, check out our FAQ and come back here often!
The CMM accepts donations in any amount.
Individuals making a donation during CMM's first year will be recognized via the CMM's 'Founder's Club'; individual donors participating at the levels below will be afforded special recognition at upcoming CMM events (to be announced) and on the CMM website.
Please consider making a donation at one of the following levels:
- Silver Spoke Founder's Club = $50 - $249
- Gold Spoke Founder's Club = $250 - $499
- Titanium Spoke Founder's Club = $500 - $1,000
Please make checks out to "NECDC"* and write "CMM" in the memo line.
- Your donation may be tax deductible; please consult your tax professional
- The Cycling Museum of Minnesota's fiscal sponsor, the NECDC, is a non-profit corporation exempt under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. EIN # 41-1400856
- This is not a membership
- No goods or services are provided
*The CMM is in the process of applying for an IRS 501c3 exemption.